Integrated Property System Web Portal

Submit a Property Based Complaint

For requests concerning a specific property,  you can search by the property address, the owner's name or the Section, Block and Lot number (i.e. Tax Map or SBL #).

Street #:  Street: 

Submit an Area (i.e. Right-of-Way) Based Complaint

For requests concerning the public right-of-way (e.g. streets, sidewalks, traffic lights, curbs, storm drains, utility poles, etc.), you can search by street name. If you don’t see the exact location of your concern, select a location close to it, and you can further describe the location in your description of the complaint.



To file a phone complaint, please call the Town of Amherst Building Department complaint line at (716) 631-7002. For general information, please call the Town of Amherst Building Department at (716) 631-7080.


Copyright © 2020, Business Automation Services, Inc., All Rights Reserved
BAS Logo