Town of Evans

Building and Code Enforcement 

Web Portal

Submit a Property Based Complaint

For records concerning a specific property, you can search by the property address, the owner's name or the Section, BLock and Lot number (i.e. Tax Map or SBL #).

Street #:  Street: 

Submit an Area (i.e. Right-of-Way) Based Complaint

For records concerning the public right-of-way (e.g. streets, sidewalks, traffic lights, curbs, storm drains, utiltiy poles, etc.), you can search by street name. If you don't see the exact location of your concern, select a location close to it, and you can further describe the location in your description of the complaint.


To contact the Building or Code Enforcement Department, please call (716) 549-5753.



Copyright © 2019, Business Automation Services, Inc., All Rights Reserved
BAS Logo