Welcome to the Village of Wesley Hills

Online Portal

Submit a Property Based Complaint

If you're looking for a specific property, you can search by the property address, the owner's name or the Section, BLock and Lot number (i.e. Tax Map or SBL #).

Street #:  Street: 

Submit an Area-Based Complaint

For records related to Village street you can search by street name.


To contact the Building Department or Code Enforcement, please call 845-354-0400.

Copyright © 2020, Business Automation Services, Inc., All Rights Reserved
BAS Logo